Project Management + Marketing Management Coop – 2 Years
This program prepares you to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control a project to ensure its success. That's true whether your area of interest is the arts, community or social services, business or government administration. If you're a seasoned professional, this program provides the opportunity to learn new skills to advance your career faster.
Things you'll learn to do
- Identify clear project objectives and detailed project requirements.
- Develop and monitor performance measures.
- Create valuable project management plans.
- Manage communication with all team members and project stakeholders.
- Arrange and control finances.
- Manage project constraints including scope, quality, cost and time.
- Apply search engine marketing, social media promotion and marketing analytics principles to optimize your organization's marketing efforts.
- Learn basic marketing graphics skills to create support materials such as brochures, newsletters and web page updates.
- Write marketing and communications plans.
Benefits of a Sheridan two-year certificate bundle:
- easy application process with our pre-bundled program options
- may qualify for a post-grad work permit for up to three years
- take advantage of Sheridan's award-winning postsecondary education
- International students starting one of the bundles in Fall 2021 are eligible for a $2000 Bundle Scholarship. Four installments of $500 will be awarded from the
International students are required to hold a minimum of an undergraduate degree.
IELTS Academic: 6.5 overall and 6.0 in all components
TOEFL - Internet Based: 79
Next Intakes: Sep 2021
May 2, 2022
Duration: 2 Years
Application Fee: C$100