Creative Industries Management + Marketing Management Coop – 2 Years
The creative industries need skilled professionals who understand both the business and creative side of media. Sheridan's Creative Industries Management is a specialized eight-month program designed to prepare graduates as managers and entrepreneurs in the arts. With an understanding of management, financing and marketing you'll be ready for a career in film, television, video games and more
Things you'll learn to do
- Apply search engine marketing, social media promotion and marketing analytics principles to optimize your organization's marketing efforts.
- Learn basic marketing graphics skills to create support materials such as brochures, newsletters and web page updates.
- Write marketing and communications plans.
Benefits of a Sheridan two-year certificate bundle:
- easy application process with our pre-bundled program options
- may qualify for a post-grad work permit for up to three years
- take advantage of Sheridan's award-winning postsecondary education
- International students starting one of the bundles in Fall 2021 are eligible for a $2000 Bundle Scholarship. Four installments of $500 will be awarded from the
International students are required to hold a minimum of an undergraduate degree.
IELTS Academic: 6.5 overall and 6.0 in all components
TOEFL - Internet Based: 79
Next Intakes: Sep 2021
May 2, 2022
Duration: 2 Years
Application Fee: C$100