Advertising Account Management + Marketing Management Coop – 2 Years
Things you'll do and learn
- Develop business processes to achieve organizational goals.
- Integrate appropriate technologies for analysis and development of business processes.
- Create sound business arguments, using financial and cost analysis to justify any process change.
- Use SAP enterprise resource planning software (Sheridan is a member of the SAP University Alliances program).
- Apply search engine marketing, social media promotion and marketing analytics principles to optimize your organization's marketing efforts.
- Learn basic marketing graphics skills to create support materials such as brochures, newsletters and web page updates.
- Write marketing and communications plans.
Following the classroom instruction, eligible students will have the opportunity to participate in cooperative education placement. Note that this is a competitive process and only qualified students are accepted. Working in the marketing field, you’ll apply your in-class learning and gain valuable work experience that may boost your career—and help you land a great job.
Benefits of a Sheridan two-year certificate bundle:
- easy application process with our pre-bundled program options
- may qualify for a post-grad work permit for up to three years
- take advantage of Sheridan's award-winning postsecondary education
- International students starting one of the bundles in Fall 2021 are eligible for a $2000 Bundle Scholarship. Four installments of $500 will be awarded from the
International students are required to hold a minimum of an undergraduate degree
IELTS Academic: 6.5 overall and 6.0 in all components
TOEFL - Internet Based: 79
Next Intakes: Sep 2021
May 2, 2022
Duration: 2 Years
Application Fee: C$100