Advance Business Management
This new program is developed for those that want to enhance their management and leadership skills while earning three university certificate credentials. This program includes a Management Certificate, Emerging Leaders Certificate, and Applied Project Management Certificate. In addition the program earns graduates the opportunity for the Certified in Management (CIM) designation through our partner CIM/Chartered Managers Canada.
Whether you are looking to enhance your existing skills or start a new career, the Advanced Business Management program will get you to your goals.
This program also includes many additional benefits such as: enhanced writing courses, student life opportunities, and an internship at the end of the program. The program is delivered in a fashion that allows students to work while attending school.
Next Start Dates:
Duration: 12 months in duration, Mon-Fri, days and hours vary.
Tuition Fee: $12,655:
Application Fee: C$125
- International students are required to hold a minimum of an undergraduate degree
- The Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) or Final Percentage on these transcripts will be assessed for eligibility.
- If a higher degree is attained (post-graduate diploma, Master’s, or PhD) the minimum GPA or Percentage must be attained in all degrees.
- Advanced Business Management applicants with a Bachelor degree must have a minimum of one year professional work experience.
- Advanced Business Management applicants with a 2-year diploma must have a minimum of seven years professional work experience.
English Language Requirements
IELTS Academic: 6.5 with 6.0 om each component
TOEFL (Internet Based) 86
TOEFL 20 on each component
University of Winnipeg